Top 5 Podcast Hosting Sites in 2021
Podcasting is prevailing at a pace that challenges every other medium of interaction. With the power to capture the attention of millions, podcasting is making its way through all odds.
What is Podcasting?Remember the radio? Radios were prevalent from the 1920s to 1960, and then came television as an audio-visual mode followed by the Internet in the 2000s, and now it’s about podcasting. Resembling the past and reviving the future of audio mode of interaction, these podcasts overwhelm everyone.
What is Podcast?A podcast is an episodic recording or a series of discussions shared in a digital audio file and is made available for download to any personal device via the Internet. Podcasting is simply speaking thoughtfully to convey your message. These audios can be educational, instructional, entertaining, religious, etc., depending upon your interests. The question comes… where to post these videos? You need a web host to run your websites…right? Similarly, you need a podcast host to run and store your podcasts. Now, if you have some awesome podcasts and you are looking for a podcast hosting platform to give way to your podcasts, let’s walk through some of the highly recommended Podcast Hosting Sites.
What is Podcast Hosting?Podcast hosting service offers space to store and deliver media files for a particular podcast. It’s similar to web hosting, but it stores podcasting files. Wondering if you could store podcasts on a web hosting platform? Possibly, it can be done, but then it would hamper the quality of podcast and website speed. The reason is that the size of the podcast episode is large, and multiple users start downloading a podcast at the same time, it’s more likely to get thwarted as the hosting service provider will block the process that affects the server resource. A podcast hosting server is all it takes to run podcasts without affecting download speed with sufficient server resources. These servers are meant to store and deliver hefty media files and are endowed with effective tools. Podcast hosting services are backed by professionals who are apt in handling podcast hosting for better performance and results.
Top 5 Podcast Hosting Platforms in 2021Want to share the audio content that you have created with the world? Know that podcasting isn’t simple as recording a video and uploading it on YouTube. You have to host your audio files. Here are my top picks for the best podcast hosting platforms: Buzzsprout is for beginners. There are a number of reasons that got us to put it on number one. With over one lakh podcasters, it’s almost a decade old and is loved by all. Key Features:
- Easy-to-use and intuitive analytics dashboards to determine the results of marketing strategies, podcast performance, user base, demographics and audience type, etc.
- Instant episode chapter glances can be added for listeners to let them see episodic details.
- It makes it easy to publish podcast episodes to all podcast channels, and you can even feature just one episode or a whole playlist of episodes.
- Accounts with unlimited team members can enjoy free plans on it.
- Allows users to embed a podcast player directly on your website.
- The Transistor is known for its professional services and practically built-in podcast analytics.
- Serving an audience of up to 50-80K, it’s the second most popular podcast hosting platform in 2021.
- It provides plenty of tools to help you grow your podcast audience and look into other aspects of your performance.
- With Transistor, you can integrate marketing service-providing platforms and generate a branded website to distribute your podcasts to renowned platforms.
- In-depth analytics can help you trace your strategy and hone it accordingly. Give your analytics a check before continuing your strategy. Aspects that you can analyze using Transistor are the number of subscribers, average downloads per episode and overall download time.
- All it takes is one-click publishing
- Supports multiple podcasts and web players
- Advanced analytical tools
- Fully-functioning website
- A single account to collaborate with multiple team members.
- Automatic and built-in call-to-action for website and podcast audio player
- Bespoken and mobile-friendly website with built-in donation support
- Unlimited number of podcast team and team members
- Advanced analytics and marketing tools
- Automatic link generation for streaming podcast players
- The call to action feature would readily generate leads and email lists via an opt-in form.
- Castos is an exceptional podcasting plug-in and podcast hosting site for WordPress users.
- It automatically publishes podcast episodes on all major distribution channels.
- Another feature to count is automatic transcription. Castos creates a transcription on the dashboard instantly as soon as you upload the podcast episode.
- What’s new with Castos? Video podcast hosting can help you re-publish your episodes to Youtube. Thereafter, it can be downloaded or saved in different versions. Users can even utilize their podcast editing service or get additional discounts.
- Visit Castos's website and take a 2-week trial,
- Install the WordPress plugin,
- Add them to the new Podcast section to host the episodes,
- Upload the podcast in an audio file format with a title and description.
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Currency
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- ERP Solutions
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Ads
- Google Updates
- Google Updates
- Graphic Designing
- Hire Developers
- Image SEO
- Influencer Marketing
- Local SEO
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Application Development
- Pay Per Click
- Pinterest SEO
- Podcast Hosting
- React JS
- Reddit & Quora
- Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Copywriting
- Social Media Marketing
- Software Development
- UX and UI
- Web Designs
- Web Hosting
- Website Development
- Website Redesigning
- YouTube SEO