How to Design a Website in 2022 – Ultimate Guide
Websites dignify digital scenario and is the future of business. We all know how crucial it is to own a web presence to run a business or else you will fall off the radar. However, garnering visitors’ attention is a grind as visitors dash off when they aren’t impressed in just 50 milliseconds. Such a high is the bounce rate. Website… the first point of interaction…determines the fate of your online business. Right or wrong? A website is judged on multiple aspects; its appearance being one of them. Single Page, Responsive, Dynamic, Static, Liquid, or Fixed- irrespective of what you prefer. Your website should be interactive and flawless to look at, to keep the visitors hooked. What’s more? …provide the solution to their problem, of foremost importance. …attain and keep their information safe. …free from loading delays. … have a conceding logo and domain. …inspire them to take a chance on you. …a point of contact should be there …easy to navigate the website with everything just a click away. …return to you time and again. All in all... it should be off the charts and challenging your competitors. Website design doesn’t mean design only; it is a complete pack, including website hosting, SEO, blog creation, website publishing, email account setup and much more. Let’s talk about it in detail to get you acquainted with every aspect of web design. But before that, Step 1 First things first
Planning a Website?Set goals for your website. Start by asking yourself what you want to achieve.
- Business website to manage your business
- Ecommerce store to sell your products online
- A blog to spread knowledge across the world
- Portfolio website to display your work
- Event website for event planning
- Resume website for employers and candidates
- Photography website to showcase your talent
- Restaurant website/app to offer online services to clients
Choose a Domain & LOGOThe domain is the most important and must-have thing for the websites as it represents the identity. Have you thought of a catchy name for a website? Not already? Pick an easy, short and professional name to represent your business. Don’t forget to claim your domain before anybody else. Along with the domain, get going by creating a logo that goes with the name, look and feel of your website. You can simply hire graphic designers for it to ensure that you get an error-free and professional logo. Once decided, go ahead with the hosting part. Hosting houses your website, and hosting can make a good difference to the performance of the website. Step 3
What Exactly Is Hosting?Hosting is the basic infrastructure that lets you put your website on the internet. Website hosting is an online service that allows you to sell or lease space on a server or, you can say, publish your website files on the internet to make them accessible to all. Web hosting helps you back up your data every day to make it available for restoration.
How Hosting Impacts Website Performance?Hosting is a survival element for the website when it comes to the look, feel and performance of the website. Good hosting improves Page speed, Performance, Security, Profit, Marketing process, while reducing unnecessary expenditure to let you indulge in other activities, expectedly. As you set off with hosting, you have to undertake a lot of aspects. Possibly, hosting sets up your website, and without hosting your website can’t appear online. And if existing hosting fails, you may lose your data or get your website crashed. Now that you know how essential hosting is to keep your website performance at a peak, it’s important to determine which hosting services to buy. Often overlooked, hosting can make or break your website. Let’s see what are the different types of hosting services are and where you can get them from. Must Read: How to Choose Best WordPress Hosting in 2022
Different Types of Web Hosting ServicesTypically, there are four types of hosting to choose from:
- Used for small blogs or portfolio websites preferably.
- Spread resources (bandwidth, disk space, etc.)
- Shared and affordable charges.
- If you share hosting with crooked people, your website security and performance may get compromised.
- Shared hosting limits site visitors and transactions strictly.
- Small and medium-scale enterprises can use it well.
- Unlike shared hosting, you will get your own private space.
- You will get 100% access to a small part of server resources, absolutely secure and yours.
- Offers enhanced performance and greater reliability/security.
- Good for high-traffic websites.
- Suitable for an enterprise-level website or global eCommerce site.
- Your website’s own home- only yours.
- More Control Over Resource Allocation
- Dedicated hosting is absolutely yours, safe, secure and high performing.
- Expensive enough to afford.
- Quite new in the race.
- Similar to shared hosting.
- Resources are shared across multiple servers to keep websites up and running.
- Suitable for a local business expecting traffic growth.
5 Best Hosting Service Providers
BluehostWhen you visit the website, you will get to know that Bluehost hosting services power over 2 million websites worldwide. There goes a reason. Bluehost lets you focus on your business while boosting online web presence through automatic WordPress & plugin updates, marketing tools, data backups, fast loading speed with CDN and caching, and security. Bluehost hosting is the one of best WordPress hosting providers and also recommended by WordPress. The Key Feature of Premium Plan
- Unlimited Websites
- Unmetered SSD Storage and Bandwidth
- WordPress Website Builder & 100+ Free WordPress Themes
- Free Staging Environment
- Mobile-Responsive Themes
- Automatic Site Optimization
- AI-Powered Templates with Drag-n-Drop Builder
- 100+ Free Stock Image Libraries
- SSL Certificate Protection & Daily Malware Scan
- Microsoft 365 available
- Email Marketing Tool and Bluehost SEO Tools₹4299/yr value
- Shared hosting
- VPS hosting
- Dedicated hosting
- Reseller hosting
- WordPress hosting
- Managed hosting
- Woocommerce hosting
DreamHostDreamhost is on the spot for the cost-effective launch of your website. DreamHost offers WordPress Hosting, Free Automated WordPress Migrations, Website Builder, Shared Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers, Domain Names, Monthly Web Hosting, 100% Uptime, and 24/7 Support. DreamHost continues to impress its users by focusing on every aspect - speed, security, versatility, etc. Key Feature of Premium Plan
- Unlimited Websites and Traffic
- Free Domain Included
- Unmetered Bandwidth and SSD Storage
- 24/7 Support and Free SSL
- WordPress 1-Click Install
- Unlimited Email @ Your Domain
- Automated WordPress Migrations
- Drag-and-Drop Website Builder
- Money-back Guarantee
- Shared Website Hosting at $1.99/mo
- VPS Hosting at $10.00/mo
- Managed WordPress Hosting at $12.00/mo
- Dedicated Server Hosting at $149.00/mo
- Cloud Hosting at $4.50/mo
HostingerHostinger is known for its practicability, good support, fast speeds and cost-effective pricing. Hostinger is suitable for all types of websites and is preferred across the globe. To cater to the needs of all from micro to small businesses and enterprise-class customers, this feature-rich hosting has differently priced plans for shared, virtual private server (VPS), WordPress, and dedicated hosting. Pointing out its USP, its average speed is 176 ms (globally), 99 ms (India) with 0.55 seconds pg loading speed. It offers up to 99.9% Uptime and around-the-clock functional customer support with live chat-based support options. Key Feature of Premium Plan
- 100 Websites, 100 GB SSD Storage, ~25000 Visits Monthly
- Free Email, Free SSL, Free Domain,
- Unlimited Bandwidth and Unlimited Database
- Managed WordPress, WordPress Acceleration
- GIT Access and SSH Access
- Shared Web Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- WordPress Hosting India
- cPanel Hosting
- cPanel based web hosting solutions
- VPS Hosting
- Minecraft Hosting
- CyberPanel VPS Hosting
HostGatorHostgator ensures a 99.9% uptime guarantee with enhanced bandwidth, Domain registration, SSL certificate, One-Click Installs, and Unmetered Storage. It comes with 24/7/365 Technical Support. If you opt for hosting services from HostGator, you will get Free 1 Year Domain Registration on Select Plans. Key Feature of Premium Plan
- Unlimited websites
- One-click WordPress installs
- Free WordPress/cPanel website transfer
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free upgrade to Positive SSL
- Free dedicated IP
- Free SSL certificate
- Free SEO tools
- Free domain included
- Shared Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- KVM VPS Hosting
- Managed VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Server
- Managed Dedicated Server
- Application Hosting
- Business Email
SiteGroundSiteGround is synonymous with uptime reliability. Hosting services are meant to manage Website Building, Website Transfer, eCommerce and CMS Applications. While counting some of its features, you will find that Ultra Fast Speed, Managed WordPress, Extended Security, Domain Management, and Reliable Email Services host multiple sites with advanced support, easy GIT integration, and easy staging tools.
- Unlimited Websites & Databases
- 20 GB Web Space
- ~ 100,000 Visits Monthly
- Unmetered Traffic
- Free SSL, CDN, Email
- Daily Backup
- Enhanced Security
- Ecommerce Enabled
- Managed WordPress
- Out-of-the-box Caching
- 100% renewable energy match
- Add Collaborators
- Web hosting
- WordPress hosting
- Woo-commerce hosting
- Cloud hosting
Designing a WebsiteWebsite design is an important consideration as it drives visitors to or away from the website. While designing the website, make sure you have the content part ready. Content is kind of a salesman for your website as content will speak out for you and your services. Selling without a salesman would be a hard nut to crack. Thereafter, set up your website pages with the initial design elements.
- Make sure your pages are easy to navigate
- Certify that the web design is optimized for mobile
- Check if all the links are working
- Keep everything in front of your eyes and not concealed behind the pages.
- Focus on improving website architecture, menus, colors, fonts, header & footer, motion scroll effects, favicon and whitespace.
Choose a Technology/Website Builder
Preferred Website Builders in 2022After reviewing a dozen of website builders on a handful of parameters, we have sorted out the 5 best website builders.
- Bluehost WordPress Website Builder - Bluehost Hosting and website builders allow you to create unlimited websites using an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor with a free domain for 1st Year and 24/7 Expert Support.
- Wix - Wix is a user-friendly website building with a handful of features tailored to meet your needs. Wix is clearly a better option when you are planning for your first website
- Squarespace - Squarespace brings you best-in-class website templates for creators of all lines. The website is built with the best SEO tools to maximize prominence among search results
- Weebly - Whether you want your website, blog, or online store, Weebly helps you create it within minutes and that too free.
SEOStrengthen your SEO by conducting keyword research, performing on-page SEO, adding alt text, and boosting internal linking. Along with quality website designing services, Engage Your Visitors by adding live chat, social media, newsletters and forms. Step 7
Publishing the WebsiteDone with writing the code and organizing the files, the next step is getting the website published. Create a repository to store files. Do the final updates on your website and leave space for improvements before publishing it for the final time. Having a website is a blessing for your business in 2022. Hope this Website Designing Guide helps you prepare your website.
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Currency
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- ERP Solutions
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Ads
- Google Updates
- Google Updates
- Graphic Designing
- Hire Developers
- Image SEO
- Influencer Marketing
- Local SEO
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Application Development
- Pay Per Click
- Pinterest SEO
- Podcast Hosting
- React JS
- Reddit & Quora
- Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Copywriting
- Social Media Marketing
- Software Development
- UX and UI
- Web Designs
- Web Hosting
- Website Development
- Website Redesigning
- YouTube SEO