Complete Guide to Hire React JS Developer in 2022
Undeniably, React JS is gaining unparalleled popularity for being a developer’s friendly framework. The framework is a product of Facebook. Using React JS, developers can build cross-platform apps functioning on both iOS and Android devices with adequate, fast, reusable, and flexible components. Whether you want single applications like the New York Times, BBC or a complex one like Paypal, you can create it all using ReactJS. This hikes the demand to hire top-notch React JS developers. However, this is quite a challenge as the availability of professionals is substantially less. Most of you would suggest some good freelancers working in the industry for a long time, but these developers are not associated with a group and work individually on their terms and conditions. Also, you may get a myriad of companies at your disposal. Here is a complete guide to hire React Js developers in 2022 that can help you hire potential candidates for your next big project. To hire professionals, who should know what React JS developers do and what React is all about.
- Single-Page Applications
- Dynamic Web Applications
- Complex User Interfaces
- Develop dynamic web pages such as online forms, menu buttons, gesture-driven actions, etc, using responsive and interactive technology.
- Spot bugs and debug the interface before the application goes live.
- Coordinate with the client to gain an understanding of how to manifest their ideas.
- Work with developers and back-end engineers to make sure it runs error-free.
Do Proper Candidate ResearchInvite Candidate applications by posting a job opening on renowned platforms. Above all, review the resume for two important aspects: area of expertise and his portfolio. Do let these candidates explain their experience in-depth to ensure that they possess relevant skills that your company might be seeking.
Set Up a Proper Interview SessionWhether you want a software product or service, the product will happen to be costly and should be given in the right hands to get started. Here is a list of interview questions that you can ask the candidate.
- What are Pure Functional Components?
- Describe the significant role of keys?
- How will you use refs in React?
- What keys will you use in React?
- What is Virtual DOM? Explain it.
- Compare force update() & setState() functions.
- How will you build HOCs (Higher Order Components) in React?
- Compare the different React Component lifecycle processes. How can you use them in creating a certain interface or feature?
Meet the Candidates In-Person or VirtuallyAs a client, you must be having certain preferences that you want to get covered. Talk to the developer in person or online to explain your specific needs to get the job started right away. Know about their soft skills to see their perspective towards projects and how they would approach them. Also, inquire what technology and framework do he use. Before proceeding with this step, chart out your project requirements, technical and documentation specifications.
Technical TestWithout a proper technical exam, you can’t evaluate their expertise. Set up certain parameters to analyze and frame a technical test on its basis. The screening process should be such that it can avoid uncertainties in the future. For a thorough examination, the technical test should cover:
- Knowledge of semantic HTML tags and CSS selectors
- Implement a CSS reset
- Understanding the box model to reset border-box, and/or flexbox
- Knowledge of implementing media queries based on responsive web principles
- Test to evaluate hard skills
Why React JS Developers from Assert IT Solutions?When you pick outsourcing as a model, you get rid of legal culpability, amateur team/ developer, steep prices, and a chaotic process that may leave you nowhere. By hiring an outsourcing company like Assert IT Solutions, you allow us to manage all your development needs. Boiling down the outsourcing process:
- We comprehend your Requirements
- Discover Top Candidates
- Allow You To Have One-To-One Conversation With Them
- Get started with your project
- Case Study
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Currency
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- ERP Solutions
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Ads
- Google Updates
- Google Updates
- Graphic Designing
- Hire Developers
- Image SEO
- Influencer Marketing
- Local SEO
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Application Development
- Pay Per Click
- Pinterest SEO
- Podcast Hosting
- React JS
- Reddit & Quora
- Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Copywriting
- Social Media Marketing
- Software Development
- UX and UI
- Web Designs
- Web Hosting
- Website Development
- Website Redesigning
- YouTube SEO