On-demand apps are gaining momentum, and so is the need for outsourcing app development services. The ongoing digital revolution has pumped up the competition, and taking the outsourcing route is difficult to sail. Outsourcing mobile app development is a shortcut to getting your project done in minimum time and reducing project outlay for the best outcome.
Getting an expert involved in your business will give you an expert insight that is worth expanding your business. Next-gen apps are spanning all around the industry to build more realistic apps that amplify business.
And here are some stats to consider:
- 3.2 billion smartphone users across the world
- 88% of mobile time is spent on apps
- 73.8% or 288 companies provide app outsourcing services in general
- Mobile apps are expected to generate over $825 billion in revenue by 2022.
- The Apple App Store has 1.96 million apps, and the Google Play Store has 2.87 million apps available for download.
- An app is opened 10 times a day by over 50% of people.
- There are 27 million software developers in the world, and these figures are expected to increase up to 27.8 million by 2023 and 29 million in 2025.
- The global outsourcing mobile app development market cost has crossed $88.9 billion.
Outsourcing services have seen a drift in recent years and have grown considerably. Android app development dominates the market share globally. Outsourcing services, unlike regular services, bring the flexibility required to get the app development accomplished with higher accuracy, to get the required changes done mid-way through the development process.
What are the Benefits of Outsourcing Mobile App Development?
Counting on some of the outsourcing benefits, we would like to enlist.
- Exceptional Development Speed – If you are short on time and want to get the project accomplished within the cap, hiring a professional company to outsource app development would simplify the process. Don’t have to wait for developers to give you time; get dedicated developers to work for you single-handedly.
- Varied Professionalism – When you pick outsourcing, you pick a pool of talent that lets you scale adequately. An outsourcing company works with a range of talented professionals. They have all from Data Engineers, AR/VR, DevOps, QA, etc. These professionals are easy to assess as they possess top-notch skills to meet your project requirements.
- Scalable – You can scale up and down the team size as per your requirement. You can change or replace the team whenever desirable. A rotational model can also be approached to utilize the potential of the team at its best.
- Cost Efficiency – Outsourcing the development tasks bring cost efficiency as compared to other regular hiring. Considering the cost of hiring individual developers in the US or UK, the charges are extremely high, and hence hiring qualified developers would be a better and cost-effective option.
- Updating the existing set-up regularly increases efficiency. Outsourcing app development will add-on to the innovation or you can simply implement Identify, Design, Engineer and Analyze (IDEA) to restructure your development process.
With a capable team at hand, you can expand your technology stack as per the requirement. It will let you explore new horizons of app development, add new features to your app, and experiment with tools to give a competitive edge to your ideas.
What Outsourcing Mobile App Development Options Do You Have?
So far, we have three options for mobile app development-Outsourcing; hiring Freelancers and In-House app development. Having an in-house team would let you get the job accomplished within your doors. It’s a team that you hire for designing, and you will be responsible for the team you choose. Here is an unbiased approach to explaining the three:
Hire a Development Company
Whether you want to extend an in-house team or want to go for app development from scratch, hire app development company to meet the precise needs of the client. A professional team will help you meet your end-to-end development goals. Development companies with a reliable identity offer fewer risks than freelancers, better quality and increased time to market. Hiring a software development company can let you fulfill custom solutions and complex app requirements by sufficient brainstorming, resource availability within a time-bound delivery mechanism. You may get a quote before getting started with the task.
Hire Freelance Developers
Freelance developers offer development services at different hourly prices depending on the relevant experiences. Since they are not associated with any team or company, they offer the least protection or safety. The services they offer are the least authorized. You may be a skillful freelancer, but then management issues remain attended, and this may jeopardize the whole process.
Freelancers have narrow specializations and limited hands-on technologies. They are individuals and hence lack competition, but charge extremely high as compared to a company or a team.
Off-the-Shelf Software Solution
While the other two modes are comparatively experienced, off-the-shelf software solution is cost-effective and easy to launch. These solutions are a little difficult to customize but may include more features than the other two. These solutions are offered with the help of a highly qualified outsourcing team having the potential to create distinctive and innovative solutions.
Easiest Way to Outsource Your Project
- Understand your Requirements – App requirements, user requirements, and business requirements.
- Find Reliable Software Development Companies – B2B directories or client referrals will help you do it.
- Shortlist the Names of a Few Company Offering Similar Services – Review their services, interview them, know the tech stack they use and justify their authorization.
- Pick an Engagement Model For Smooth Outcome- Time and Material Contract, Fixed Bid, Outstaffing and Dedicated Development Team.
Outsourcing app development would get your ongoing support, quality, expertise, and reduced costs.
What awaits software development in the near future?
Evolution and flexibility is the key to any development process. Treading new developmental paths would lead to a sure success and would let you know how to address unforeseen issues.