Ready to launch your E-commerce website? There are a lot of things that you need to put to consideration to drive eCommerce business and to increase sales and profit. Going hand in hand with technological advancement, the million-dollar industry is undergoing continuous improvement with enhanced functionality and advanced features. You would be surprised to know the role SEO plays in driving your eCommerce sales.
From strategic research and planning to careful implementation, the eCommerce website needs it all to improve user experience, widen reach, and to get more and more profitable opportunities. Approach an Ecommerce Web Development Company India to get feasible solutions for your ideas.
If you are striving for the same, here we have outlined some of the parameters you should consider.
1. Designs should be Descriptive
Since users will be reaching your website to check products and make purchases, the designs should be clear and descriptive to prompt sales. It should be easy to navigate and intuitive as users’ attention can be deterred in a while. The user experience should be paid prime attention, no matter what device they use to access your site. From product navigation to payment methods, keep it mobile-and web-optimized for a better user experience.
2. Optimize the site’s performance
A lazy and slow site is more likely to repel visitors. Studies show that if a site takes more than 3-4 seconds, it’s more likely to get dumped by 40% of visitors. Optimizing its performance regularly would give you an idea of what flaws your site is facing to get them fixed for a better experience. Here is how you can optimize its performance:
- The instant rush of transactions and massive traffic can hinder the functionality of the site by reducing page performance and site speed. Enable caching for quick loading and seamless user experience. A dependable caching solution would refresh your site for quick page loading. Consider getting it enabled through a plugin from a web hosting service provider or ask your Ecommerce Web Development Company India for the same.
- Image size affects the loading speed to a considerable amount. Keep image size and resolution low to improve form and functionality, but provide the best possible visuals for products to encourage sales.
- Combine CCS resources file and JAVA script of the site into one to improve the leading speed. This would reduce unworthy downloads, thus improving the site’s performance.
3. Information and Payment Security
End-to-end encryption of visitor’s information is essential to built credibility of the site and brand. An eCommerce website should support SSL to encrypt customer’s information, including credit card and debit card and their personal information. It should meet PCI compliance for a safe transaction.
What platform do you have in mind for your impending eCommerce website? Does the platform have a CMS system integrated or not? WordPress, Shopify, Joomla, and Magento are some of the main and most versatile platforms that are used for eCommerce website development.
If you need help to start with the development process of your eCommerce website, get in touch with a reliable Ecommerce Web Development Company India like us to share your ideas. We are industry experts and have access to cutting-edge resources to bring your ideas live. Your business needs you; let us work on the development and designing aspect for the best results.